Monday, June 15, 2009

Diet

So, having rambled about fruits... today I got a watermelon from the store. They're bigger and heavier than I remember. If that's what my dear wife is going to have stuck in her stomach in a few months time them it's no wonder pregnant women get cranky and beat people who can't get out of the way fast enough.

It's going to be an interesting week. I'm supposed to not eat meat and sugar (and some other things I've fogotten) for a week or so, but obviously Bam has to make sure to eat meat for the baby's development (otherwise it might turn out to be a herbivore! Ack!). Coupled with the fact that we got corned beef to roast today makes me a sad panda. Everything in America has either meat or sugar in... I've a funny feeling I'm going to end up eating just fruit and milk, but still cooking stuff for Bam to eat.

On the up side, it'll make me healthier or something. I'm glad I've never been really addicted to caffeine or anything, otherwise I'd be the cranky one beating people. I'd probably end up throwing my watermelon at them.


No comments:

Post a Comment