Sunday, July 19, 2009

She KICKED me!

Well, it was more likely a punch knowing how she was arranged at the ultrasound, but today I *finally* felt baby moving! Bam's been feeling her squirm around for a while, but every time I put my hand on her belly, the baby instantly went still.

I'm hoping it still works when she's born! *waaah!* *waaah!* *poke* *silence* :D

It's the little things that make me a happy bunny. Speaking of which, we had a bunny in our front garden-ish yesterday. He watched us walk up the path, then down the road... and then casually ambled back into the woods.

I remarked to Bam, that's the bunny we could be saving with Geiko. She was amused. It's the little things :P

In other interesting news, Today was Reiki II day. I learned more (which seemed all oddly familiar), I drew funny shapes, I played with my new bear, and now I've got another pretty Reiki certificate. Reiki is awesome stuff, and I can *feel* the difference with my new attunement. I'm looking forward to the next one now (in another month or so, I've practice to do first). Baby greatly enjoys Reiki, it's one of the reasons she goes so totally still when I touch Bam's tummy. Catface also greatly enjoys Reiki (although she might just enjoy being petted, she's a very social cat). The plants are enjoying their Reiki - our little cucumbers have 4 leaves now and the pepper plant is growing more fruit!

I'm a big fan of Reiki, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment